Monday 25 November 2013

My Journal

Im a bit unsure as how to start doing my journal. I've kept one before while I was at Bodywork and found it really easy. Writing in the corrections for that day, about the teachers we had and their different styles and what projects were coming up. 

However, my life seems utterly boring at the minute, there seems like nothing to write down. I haven't been able to get to london for a few weeks for any auditions, one because there isn't many going on and two, I go to New York next week so I'm saving all my pennies for then! Im just working in retail. I know everybody's journals are private but if any of you out their could maybe tell me how you started yours or maybe somethings that you talk about if you are in the same predicament as me?

Please and Thank you.

Amelia x

No comments:

Post a Comment