Monday 30 December 2013

3A..Theories relating to networking

I use Facebook and twitter and a website called 'The Stage' to engage in professional work opportunities, I simply check on them each day to see if any new auditions or jobs are coming up. A choreographer that I know uses twitter and facebook to post everyday what time her classes are and if there are any special choreography requests for that class.   

Daily I use Instagram ,whatsapp and Facebook for general social networking, catching up with friends etc. I hopefully intend to send up a separate instagram just full of dance pictures to enhance my professional profile. I prefer to use  instagram to flickr just because I already have a vast network of people I know on there, therefor making it easier for people to see my work account. Using instagram , I will be able to upload pictures and video's of my work along with hashtags to be seen by a vast audience across the world and friends and colleges in my profession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment