Thursday 30 April 2015

Critical reflection

Half way though my Analysis and findings and I dont know about all of you but I am panacking and stressing and then when Im reading through the readers and mudule hand books the words just dont make sense to me! I found a helpful webiste with slide shows on critical  reflection writing. I found them really easy to follow. I dont think I would follow them step by step but it may give some helpful ideas how to start or finish!




http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dalwritingcentre/critical-reflective-writing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia, what is it about the Analysis/Findings section that you are struggling with, maybe we could help each other? I think it's only natural to stress at this point, one week away from deadline day!!!

    Let me know,

    Pip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pip, Ive only just seen this I would of loved your advice as I am a complete stresser when it gets to the end point of things. Wish I would of seen this earlier!

      Wish you luck as its now deadline day!

      Amelia :)

      Delete