Monday 31 March 2014

6A

I have decided I want to record visually or if I or my participant cant make the time , through audio for my inquiry.

 I have already recorded 3 different professionals some of my questions and received their feedback. I am planning on using the video i have already created but hopefully I will expand on my inquiry and be able to record again on new people.

I feel a video interview is the best way for me to collect data , it also gives a less formal approach to the inquiry which I like and hopefully will get more honest answers. I didn't want my answers to be confined to boxes to tick on a survey or to just be an bystander and observe. I wanted to make a brain think about why that individual reacts the way they do. After all, we do a lot of critical reflection here on BAPP. I have written my findings on a previous blog which you can all see and the video is up on youtube with everyones permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment